Buffalo Research Program South Africa - South Africa
Spend two months in the Balule Private Nature Reserve which is adjacent to the famous Kruger National Park.
Our partner is based near the Kruger National Park and provides participants the opportunity to perform their own research using their facilities and knowledge. During the program you will gain knowledge
The area is not a man created Big 5 area, it is the largest of the few areas in the world that is still wild.
A diversity program that includes lectures and practical subjects as well!
Do research on breeding and visit a breeding project to get first-hand experience and information with regards to how, why, legislation, release etc. of these animals.
The fee to participate in this program for 2 months is 2400 Euro, which includes the following:
- All meals
- Transport to and from town weekly
- Access to research library and lectures
- Bush walks/drives and night drives
- Transport Johannesburg - Hoedspruit - Johannesburg
- Transport to and from projects and interviews necessary for your research
Critical Need Jobs
Check Out These Other Wildlife Biology Jobs