Wildlife/Conservation Research Program (2 months) South Africa - South Africa
Spend two months in the Balule Private Nature Reserve which is adjacent to the famous Kruger National Park.
The area is not a man created Big 5 area, it is the largest of the few areas in the world that is still wild.
A diversity program that includes lectures and practical subjects as well!
Propose your own research topic or choose a topic from the list:
- Plan and build a Game farm including management and marketing plans
- Breeding project for endangered species
- Rehabilitation centre for injured and or orphaned animals
- Ecological impact the over population of mega mammals (e.g. elephants) have on vegetation
- Prey versus predator (limited due to large area) Soil versus vegetation
- Animal behaviour Large mammals Raptors and Vultures Rural development
- Sustainable use of natural resources e.g. water Eco tourism
- Green tourism / lodges
The fee to participate in this program for 2 months is 2400 Euro, which includes the following:
- All meals
- Transport to and from town weekly
- Access to research library and lectures
- Bush walks/drives and night drives
- Transport Johannesburg - Hoedspruit - Johannesburg
- Transport... View Full Description
Critical Need Jobs
Check Out These Other Wildlife Biology Jobs